[linux-lvm] Hi, all

Hi, all

I can't make /boot/initrd.gz

I try to lvmcreate_initrd, But error...

-------------------->
# lvmcreate_initrd

Logical Volume Manager 0.8 by Heinz Mauelshagen  06/08/1999

lvmcreate_initrd -- this script creates a LVM initial ram disk in
/boot/initrd.gz

lvmcreate_initrd -- making ram filesystem

lvmcreate_initrd -- ERROR making ram disk filesystem

kernel  : 2.4.0-test7

I try compile and use a kernel with initrd support.

I hope make initrd.gz..

You  have "lvmcreate_initrd" script ,  and I send to my email.