[linux-lvm] [bakyh@etri.re.kr: Hello~]

----- Forwarded message from bakyh etri re kr -----

From: bakyh etri re kr
To: linux LVM EZ-Darmstadt Telekom de
Subject: Hello~
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:25:24 +0900

Hello, I'm working at ETRI(Electronics and Telecommunication Research
Institute) in Korea.
We are surveying about LVM, but we don't have any infomation about RAID
processing in LVM.

So, if you have any infomation about it, please send it to me.

The Item that we want to get :
1. how you are mapping address between logical and physical addr. using
RAID technique.
2. when volume's size is change in LVM using RAID, what processing is
happen?

thanks in advance.

Bak, yuhyeon

----- End forwarded message -----