Re: [linux-lvm] Kernel 2.2.19, RawIO, LVM, RAID -- who has it running?

Joe,

> > > LVM, and RAID patch 2.2.19-A1? Applying all these patches seems to be
> > > inpossible.
> > This actualle workes out of the box (see Patches/README).
> I'm glad to see you've got this working.
I'm sorry, but I'm not using it, I've just patched the kernel. My
"production" systems only use LVM with out RAID (well, on a hardware
raid actually)

But I might know a person who is actually using LVM over soft raid (only
version 0.9.1beta6), but I'll ask him.

Cu,
    Goetz.