[linux-lvm] lowest spec LVM run on ?

Hi,

I'm just wondering whats the lowest spec machine that anyone has an LVM running (stable) on ?
The reason is, I have just built another one, but it's on a p100 with 16megs of ram, I tried to reiserfs
the drive but that crashed the kernel (still no idea why, same kernel as my p133 with 128megs... which
works fine). I have made the fs just ext2 for now (this is all testing NOT live).

Any suggestions for ensuring it's stable ? I am trying to find some simm's for the pc ;)

Kirth