[linux-lvm] Help!!! (cant vgchange)

Hi

I just re-booted my box, and now I can't vgchange -ay.

Here's what happens:

[root greebo-rescue /root]# vgchange -ay
vgchange -- ERROR "Bad address" activating volume group "vg00"
[root greebo-rescue /root]# dmesg
lvm -- _pv_get_number failed for rdev = 65535
lvm -- lvm_snapshot_fill_COW_page failed

I guess it's possible that my snapshots are full - is there any way of
activating my VG with the snapshots disabled?

Please email me if you have any ideas, I'd rather not restore from tape
again :(

Please email me jpattinson yahoo com because I cannot get my normal email
at the moment.

Tia,
James