[linux-lvm] LVM with multi-path disks?

Hi,

Does LVM work with multi-path disks? For example I have
a fibre channel configuration in which I have two paths
to each disk. I pvcreate a disk and am able to use it
within a vg but when I reboot and do a vgscan, lvm cannot
find any vg's. If I remove the second path lvm can see
the vg fine.

Are there some configuration settings or such that need
to be enabled?

THanks.
--

John DeFranco <defranco cup hp com>