[linux-lvm] Installing Linux on LVM

Hi all!

I was wanting to install Debian onto an LVM partition. Does anyone here know
if this can be done or am I going to have to try and figure it out all by my
lonesome? :)

I have a bunch of experience in installing/patching LVM beta 7 and am
planning on using beta 8.

Also, does anyone know of a bootloader that will recognize an LVM partition?
It would be kind of wasteful if I installed linux only to have to boot from
a floppy :)

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Glenn