RE: [linux-lvm] RFC: Visual Disk Administrator project

Has anybody seen a LVM management using SNMP? thx, arvind.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorg de Jong [mailto:jorg de jong ida xs4all nl]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:00 PM
To: linux-lvm sistina com
Subject: Re: [linux-lvm] RFC: Visual Disk Administrator project

Jason Tackaberry wrote:

> So, let the comments begin!

sounds good, maybe you can have a look at my LVM gui project at
	http://www.xs4all.nl/~mmj/lvm
I have build a java based gui for lvm. The main draw back from my
project is the fact that it is a java program. But other that that
you can do your day to day lvm changes.
But any way just to let you know what is out there.

regards,

--
Jorg de Jong
Work : jorg de jong ict nl