[linux-lvm] naming conventions of vgcfg-backups?

Hi!

After resizing, I have to restore my previous lvm configuration. I'm just
not sure about the default naming of the backups?

Am I right that <vgname>.conf is the current config (which is in use now -
and which is wrong), while <vgname>.conf.1.old is the previous (which I have
to restore) and <vgname>.[2345].old are the older backups?

CU, Lars.

http://www.gmx.net