[linux-lvm] Mail troubles at hermes.sistina.com[208.210.145.141]?

I'm sorry for sending this message to list.

Today morning I noticied that our mailserver
rejected some mails from hermes.sistina.com
due to invalid (non-FQDN) SMTP HELO argument
(this is not rfc-compilant, and our mailserver
configured to reject such a misconfigured
clients).

I sent a notice to postmaster sistina com about
this issue, hoping it will be resolved soon.
But that my message still in our mailqueue,
with a message: