Re: [linux-lvm] Snapshot on xfs filesystem

On Thursday, 23 August 2001, at 11:52:18 +0200,
Knollmueller Stefan wrote:

> hi,
>
> when trying the same on an ext2 fs the machine keeps on running and
> nothing special happens even if there is traffic via nfs.
> seems to be a problem with xfs...

If I recall correctly from the Changelog, XFS snapshots appeared with
version 1.0.1 of the filesystem.

Greetings,

--
José Luis Domingo López
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian GNU/Linux Potato (P166 64 MB RAM)

jdomingo EN internautas PUNTO org  => ¿ Spam ? Atente a las consecuencias
jdomingo AT internautas DOT   org  => Spam at your own risk