[linux-lvm] Debian apt-get link problem

Wayne Topa wtopa at dmcom.net
Mon Aug 27 15:49:57 UTC 2001

  I have been trying to use the link in the LVM Howto by AJ Lewis, and
the DEBIAN.readme in /pub/LVM, to obtain/upgrade LVM on a Debian testing
box.  The link does not work.  I have been able to ftp to the sistina
site to get the lvm 9­2 lvm files.

  I just tried the link
( deb ftp://ftp.sistina.com/pub/LVM/binaries/debian unstable main )
again and am still gettting the same error;
Failed to fetch
ftp://ftp.sistina.com/pub/LVM/0.9/binaries/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages
Unable to fetch file, server said 'Error opening file; No such file or directory.  '

 If there really is a debian package on the site, would someone please
let me know what the link to it is.

  Oh, and update the Debian.readme file with the correct link.

Many Thanks
Wayne
--
A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.