[linux-lvm] My VG is gone...

...And I want them up quickly!

This evening I added a 36 GB drive to our department server. I did a
vgextend on it and somehow it all went terribly wrong. It seems to me that
the new drive got added twice, but with different UUIDs. Of course there
is no way vgchange will bring it online. Is there a solution to the
problem? I downloaded LDE from <http://lde.sourceforge.net/> to have a
look at it, but I don't know what to alter. I run Slackware 8 with Kernel
2.4.8 and LVM-1.0. The attached files contain output from pvdata -U -V -PP
on all three partitions.

Thanks in advance,

Rasmus Wiman
SAMI Labs