Re: [linux-lvm] Mandrake 8.1 and LVM

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 09:36:56AM +0100, Luca Berra wrote:

> with mandrake rescue media you should be able to do lvm mainteinance (but
> mandrake rescue media has other bugs....)

Beware.  I don't think Mandrake install (is that what you are
referencing as rescue) media has the tools.  I put some lvmtools in my
/boot partition which is not LVM.  I can then mount that from the
install CD (in rescue mode) and get LVM going again in the case of
booting problem.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell