RE: [linux-lvm] LVM & snap-mirror

> linux-lvm is an international mailing list therefore

As I already told (following myself up, and apologizing) I had sent this
message
to the wrong address.

The question might be of general interest though, so I'll translate it.

I was asking whether there is a way using linux-lvm to
do something akin to Network Appliance's Snap-Mirror function.

--
	/kinkie