[linux-lvm] LVM Striping question

Colin Coe CCoe at bunnings.com.au
Sun Dec 16 23:37:01 UTC 2001

Hi all

I have a Linux system using LVM and SGI XFS.  I have just added a second
hard disk and I want to change the LVM config so it now stripes over both
hard drives.  Also, is this striping RAID0 or RAID1?  If it is only RAID0,
how can I do RAID1?

Is this possible and if so where can I find a HOWTO for this?

TIA

Colin Coe
AIX/Linux Systems Administrator
Bunnings Building Supplies Pty Ltd

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1) 	This document is confidential and may contain legally privileged
	information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
	read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.
	If you have received this document in error, please telephone
	us immediately on (08) 9365-1555.

2)	All e-mails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies are
	scanned for content. Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
	subject matter will be reported to the e-mail administrator of
	all parties concerned.