[linux-lvm] Implementation questions

Petro petro at auctionwatch.com
Thu Dec 20 15:46:01 UTC 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 03:52:31PM -0500, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> hi,
>   I see two options for setting up raid1 (this is whole-disk mirroring,
> right?:
> (If you're REALLY brave, you could hack LVM support into Redhat's
> installer, but I'm not brave enough for that.)

    If it's the same installer they used with 6.x and 7.0, that's not
    brave.

    Brave is rushing into a fire to save someones life.

    Foolhardy is drinking a pint of LSD-25.

    Going inside the kickstart stuff is foolhardy. Trust me, I had it
    this >< close to doing things it just wasn't meant to do (picking a
    set of RPMs to install based on the name of the machine), and it
    'bout drove me nucking futz.

--
Share and Enjoy.