[linux-lvm] RAID support...

To whom it may concern,

Not that this is a show stopper, but it seems that the LVM is missing important capabilities such as RAID 1 & 5. I see that you already support RAID 0, but that's it. In my opinion, it makes sense to merge the RAID support (seperate product) with the LVM product. Because the two really complement each other.

Sincerely,
Michael O'Rourke
Unix System Admin
Per-Se' Technologies