[linux-lvm] prepatched kernels? [Virus Checked]

clmuelle at atraxis.com clmuelle at atraxis.com
Thu Feb 1 10:41:41 UTC 2001

yes I'm interested.  Where is your public ftp site?

claudia

Jens Benecke <jens at jensbenecke.de>@sistina.com on 31/01/2001 17:08:45

Please respond to linux-lvm at sistina.com

Sent by:  linux-lvm-admin at sistina.com

To:   linux-lvm at sistina.com
cc:

Subject:  Re: [linux-lvm] prepatched kernels?

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 09:48:36AM +0100, clmuelle at atraxis.com wrote:

> Does anybody knows about a site for prepatched kernels 2.2.18 and 2.4.0
> including patches for lvm and filesystems/tools like ext2online, ext3,
> reiserfs, jfs? I heard about HJ Lu's prepatched kernels but can't find a
> webpage for that.

I have a kernel here that is patched with current

     - ide patches from Andre Hendrick
     - ReiserFS (3.5.29)
     - LVM 0.9.1-beta2

Runs perfectly stable on a Duron 650 (no-name mainboard) with VIA IDE
chipset and 100G of ReiserFS space (which is spread over two harddisks via
LVM).

It's v2.2.18. If anyone's interested I'll upload it to my public FTP site.