Re: [linux-lvm] with 2.4.1, should I use beta2 or beta3 lvm-tools?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Joe Thornber wrote:

> 2.4.1 has beta2 in it, we have been maintaining this to produce
> beta3 and shortly beta4.  Alan and Linus have been sent these
> updates

Interesting, the only reference to LVM in Linus' changelog
is the following:

- Andrea Arkangeli: LVM update

And I seem to remember only a more limited patch by Andrea
which solved one or two problems. Did Andrea send your release
to Linus or did he send his own set of bugfixes ?

regards,

Rik
--
Linux MM bugzilla: http://linux-mm.org/bugzilla.shtml