Re: [linux-lvm] lv extend

In article <Pine LNX 4 21 0102051355290 698-100000 munster noc fr clara net> you write:

> It worked any way :-) Using e2fsadm. I succesfully resized my /home
> But what about changing an important 'partition' like /usr ? Do I have to
> do it with a rescue disk or something.

FYI, reiserfs apparently allows resizing of a mounted filesystem.
Mind you, I'd do a backup before trying anything resembling that, but
then backing up before resizing is always a good idea.

--
Dave Meyer
dmeyer dmeyer net