[linux-lvm] I can't add other disk in lvm system

	Hello, I am new in this mailing list. And, I am new in lvm system too.

	My problem is:

	I have create a logical volume, correctly. And, I want to add other disk to
logical volum.

	I already have create a volumen group named "vm0".

	I think that I have run "vgextend -v vm0 /dev/hdc1", for exemple.

	Then display this:

vgextend -- INFO: maximum logical volume size is 255.99 Gigabyte
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000002c
 printing eip:
c01ecd4f
*pde = 00000000
Oops: 0000
CPU:    0
EIP:    0010:[<c01ecd4f>]
EFLAGS: 00010282
.
.
.
Segment violation

	The problem is in mine or in the kernel or the lvm tools ?

		thanks for your help in avanced.

Joan Carles Monllor
Universitat d'ALacant
jcarles dtic ua es        Tel. 965903681
Spain                     Fax 965903902

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Monllor;Joan;Carles