Re: [linux-lvm] debianized lvm 0.9.1b3 package

Hi!

> > Hi!
> >
> > I've debianized the lvm 0.9.1b3 sources based on your 0.9 packages.
> >
> > http://dice.mfa.kfki.hu/download/lvm/
>
> There's been a lot of work going on this lately.  You should really
> try to download Tom Lees' <tom debian org> packages[1] and upgrade
> from there.  AJ's packages install the binaries and libraries under
> the /usr directories, which is a Bad Thing(TM).
Yes, I know. I was an active poster too, to this thread. :)
As I wrote, this packages are >>based<< uppon AJ's packages. Maybe I
didn't emphasize it too much, that my packages are a bit modified (both,
in init.d script and in file locations).

I use my packages on a server wich has /usr on an lvm, as you pointed.
They work well.

But thanks for mention this. I will have a look at Tom's packages too.

Thanks,
Gergely