Re: [linux-lvm] (no subject)

> Is there a utility to convert an existing ext2fs to a
> lvm or do I have to due a complete new install???

if you aren't re-using the same acerage, just create the
new LVM and cpio -p the data from old to new.  if you want
to re-use the disk space then you'll have to back it up,
make the LVM's and restore the contents.

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
                                                 Chicago, IL  60647