Re: [linux-lvm] Startup Script trouble in RH6.2

In article <3A9282FC 104A2BFF lmco com> you write:
> However, if the suggested alternative is to modify rc.sysinit,
> where in the script should I put the lvm startyp? Should it be
> after loading the modules, but before adding the RAID devices?

I modified rc.sysinit - I put in vgscan and vgchange just before the
"Mounting local filesystems" bit.  I also put a vgchange -an in
/etc/rc.d/init.d/halt just before remounting / ro.

--
Dave Meyer
dmeyer dmeyer net