[linux-lvm] Upgrading...

	I have on _old_ version of LVM (0.8i).  I don't do anything
fancy with it.  Only a few logical volumes and one volume group and
striping across a couple of disks.  Standard 4M block size.  No
mirroring, no snapshots.  I do use reiserfs.

	This is under the 2.2.16 kernel.

	What problems, if any, should I expect if I upgrade to 2.4.2?
:-)

*grin*  Thanks,
--
The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
be properly armed.  -- Alexander Hamilton