Re: [linux-lvm] Problem mounting ext2 fs on LVM

Jos Visser <josv osp nl> writes:

> I have experienced this problem too. It has got something to do with
> wrongly kept status in the LVM kernel module. If you unload/load
> lvm-mod, everything is back to normal.

I just wanted to follow up my own posting since I have also tried to
unload/load the module and found out it works again.  This might be a
problem however, if you have some essential file systems on LVM so you
can't unload the module.

Has that bug already been found and is it being fixed?

urs