Re: [linux-lvm] kernel oops when trying to extend volume group

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 02:53:20PM -0500, Brad Corsello wrote:
> Does anyone know if this problem is going to be fixed when final version 2.4
> is released?  I'm now using one of the late test13 kernels, which supposedly
> contains an update to LVM, but it vgextend is still broken.

The fixes for this and other major bugs are in cvs, it's just a matter
of them propogating towards the kernel.  We will be releasing a new
tarball soon, or if you're impatient you can get the LVM_0-9-patches
branch from cvs (which I can guarantee is better than the 0.9 tarball
:)

- Joe