Re: [linux-lvm] Do You Come Too Quickly in Bed??

On Friday 05 January 2001 02:57, you wrote:
> Get your Sex Life Roaring with IMPULSE
> http://216.144.198.242

Does it extend your hard drive storage?

Does it allow you to resize your hard drive without rebooting?

I really think that LVM will do a lot more for my hard drive than IMPULSE
ever would.

LVM will allow your hard drive to stay online for months without a break
while changing size to fit the requirements.  IMPULSE apparently can't offer
this.  ;)

Sorry people, I couldn't resist.