Re: [linux-lvm] mke2fs problem

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 04:53:42PM -0700, Gordon Schumacher wrote:
	<HTML formatted message>

	Your output looks fine.  All the numbers, even in the mke2fs
output, are exactly right.  If you're wondering, LVM block sizes are 4M,
and can be configured (I believe) by tweaking a constant and recompiling
LVM.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
be properly armed.  -- Alexander Hamilton