[linux-lvm] nagging about the LVM usage survey

Matthew O'Keefe okeefe at brule.borg.umn.edu
Thu Jan 11 14:31:14 UTC 2001

</begin nagging>

Hi,
we've got a LVM Usage Survey up on the web at

http://www.sistina.com/lvm/Pages/lvm_eval.html

Nearly 2568 downloads of LVM  have taken
place since , but only about 12 LVM users have actually filled out
this survey.  So we don't really know what the
other 2556 potential users are doing with LVM :-(

If more LVM users and developers fill these out and tell
us what they are doing with LVM, and what their immediate needs are,
we can better understand where to go in the future.
We are now starting to define the feature set
for LVM 5.0.  So please  tell us what you are doing with
LVM, and what you want to see
in future releases.  Filling out this survey helps us
get more resources to continue development of this free
software.

If you have privacy concerns,  then make up your name address and
email.  Also, we won't spam people with stupid sales or marketing
pitches.

Thanks
Matt O'Keefe

</end nagging>