Re: [linux-lvm] nagging about the LVM usage survey

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 08:31:14AM -0600, Matthew O'Keefe wrote:
> > If more LVM users and developers fill these out and tell
> > us what they are doing with LVM, and what their immediate needs are,
> > we can better understand where to go in the future.
> > We are now starting to define the feature set
> > for LVM 5.0.
>
> Why 5.0?
>
> 	Christoph

This looks like a Cut-N-Paste error between the message that was sent out
to the LVM and GFS mailing lists (GFS is approaching release of 4.0, so it
makes sense that they are "starting to define the feature set for GFS
5.0". That probably should have been cut from the LVM msg :-) )