Re: [linux-lvm] nagging about the LVM usage survey

From: Benoit SERRA <bs infologic fr>
About: Re: [linux-lvm] nagging about the LVM usage survey:

> Matthew O'Keefe a écrit :

[snip]
> I think that the immediate needs of most of the people is a working
> vgextend
> It's the most important feature of LVM, and it doesn't work !
> Great !

ACK, and there will be no way out before vgextend works ;)

Hackbyte - aka Daniel Mitzlaff (in rl only please;)
P.s.: But, know that programmers are alway's busy. And be sure that Heinz
IS busy. ;)
P.p.s.: What about Bad-Block handling or including of WORM media (like
CDROM) in future LVM Versions? ;)