Re: [linux-lvm] nagging about the LVM usage survey

"Heinz J. Mauelshagen" a écrit :

> As pointed out on the list everybody is invited to get the actual
> code from our CVS repository with:
>
> "cvs -d :pserver:cvs cvs globalfilesystem org:/data/cvs checkout -r LVM_0-9-patches LVM"
>
> It contains the fix you are requesting.
>
> Our 0.9.1 beta release will take place on friday or monday for people
> who are able to wait.
>
> Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry for the messages, I corrected the bug by myself. I just add a
single line on the file lvm.c

I'm using the 2.4.0 kernel.
In file lvm.c
At line 2026, in function lvm_do_vg_extend
Just after the line :
if ( ret != 0 ) return ret;

add :

pv_ptr = vg_ptr->pv[p];