[linux-lvm] LVM v0.9 on 2.4.0 kernel: raid5syncd halt

Hi;

The 2.4.0 kernel (patched with XFS and the appropriate
LVM patches from the 0.9-patches tree) produces a stop
of any resync when issuing lvcreate (i.e., lvcreate
-L 500M -n vol volgr0).  The resyncing stops and does
not continue after this.  I have included the following
patches for the kernel and userspace LVM that are
included in the rpm builds.  (BTW, no kernel oops is
generated, and I can remove my lv and pv after and
stop the raid but the resync never restarts until
reboot).

versions:

	code from today's lvm_0_9-patches cvs tree
	with attached two patches.

	kernel 2.4.0 w/ attached two patches.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

thanks, Scott