[linux-lvm] hard-lock seems to have caused serious LVM problems

In article <20010115162523 A31019 srv t-online de> you write:
> Every PV is assumed to hold all the PV UUIDs of all PVs in the volume group
> the PV belongs to.

The PVs and VGs were created with 0.8final - I migrated to 0.9 tools
when I upgraded to linux-2.4.0.  Could it be related to that somehow?

Interestingly enough, something seems to have fixed my PVs in the
meantime - now they all have every UUID.  Either activating the VG or
running vgck must have done it.

--
David M. Meyer
dmeyer dmeyer net