Re: [linux-lvm] fdisk and the LVM partition.

I've been playing with LVM recently and I'm pretty sure that my RH 7.0
fdisk sees the partitions as Linux LVM.  Just checked and , in fact, it
does.

Brett G. Person
415-358-2656
bperson penguincomputing com

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems