Re: [linux-lvm] Follow-up 2: Help: lvm 0.9.1_beta3 oops (can't getmy data)

This problem you're experiencing sounds similar to what I hit after I have
a machine hang while playing about with snapshots.  Did you by chance do
anything with snapshots on w0 volume?

I have machines from beta1, beta2 and beta3 with volumes that are stuck in
the same state that you've run into that I haven't solved yet, granted I
created the problem by messing with snapshots while heavy IO was involved.