[linux-lvm] Help: lvm 0.9.1_beta3 oops (desperate plea)

I really, really, really need the data that is on this VG.

So if anyone at Sistina really wants to get to the bottom of this, you just got yourself a dedicated beta-tester.  I am an experienced software developper with a small amount of Linux device-driver experience.  I can provide hexdumps of the relevant portions of the actual partitions.  I am willing to run any series of tests on this machine to help find the root cause of this problem.  Whatever it takes.

Not only do I want to recover the data, I really want to use LVM.  In order to do that, I have to be able to trust it.  So that's why I want to find the root cause.

---
Joe Harvell