Re: [linux-lvm] RedHat 7.0?

On Mon, Jul 02 '01 at 12:15, Erick Calder wrote:
> I've searched through the archives but have not found anyone else using
> Redhat 7.0 (Guiness) with LVM.  I've found a thread about 7.1 (Seawolf) but
> that uses the 2.4.2 kernel and I'm running the 2.2.19 kernel.
I could offer a set of patches and a spec file for a 2.2.19 kernel, and
an SRPM/i686.rpm for the LVM tools all tailored to Trustix (which is
simmilar to a Redhat 6.2/7.0 but tailored for a secure server)

If you don't need bigmem (not in my patches) and know how to compile
SRPMS/spec-files, I could mail you this files.
--
Goetz Bock                                              IT Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Univ.