[linux-lvm] RedHat 7.0?

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Mon Jul 2 23:26:08 UTC 2001

very cool.

I've created RPMs under Redhat before so if that's what you mean by "compile
SRPMS/spec-files", send it my way!

if I get it to work I will publish the resulting RH RPMs on my site so
anyone else running 7.0 can get them.  plus, since I also run a 7.1 system
I'll put out 7.1 RPMs when I get them to work.

- e at arix.com