[linux-lvm] success!

I've just upgraded my LVM-on-root system from beta7 to beta8 succesfuly. I
only had two problems:

1.	The lvmcreate_initrd script failed when it tried to mount the
image in /tmp as a loopback device. The error was ioctl: LOOP_SET_FD:
Invalid argument. I believe this is due to my /tmp filesystem being tmpfs
and could be a kernel bug. It worked OK when I used /root instead of /tmp.

2.	The pvversion failure as documented in my previous emails.

Thanks to Heinz and everyone working on LVM to help my linux box look more
like an HP :)

Regards

James