[linux-lvm] AJ's postings

Jim Cromie jcromie at divsol.com
Fri Jul 27 20:25:15 UTC 2001

AJ Lewis wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:57:50PM -0500, Mark Bainter wrote:
> > AJ Lewis [lewis at sistina.com] wrote:
> > > You need to make sure you apply the linux-2.4.x-VFS-lock.patch, and also
> > > apply this:
> > >
> > [snip]

sorry to bring the level-of-discourse down, but..

AJ,

all your recent postings (that I still have, back to last thurs)  are all in
attachements - no body.
I cant get netscape messenger to actually do inline-format, at least for your
text/plain attachment.

I can read it either by;
a- replying-to  ( seems to inline properly )
b-  grab attachement pane, right-click attachment, select open

its probably just me, but if theres some attachment options at your disposal,
Id appreciate it.

tia,
jimc