[linux-lvm] Changing partition names?

Hi

I can't seem to see any way to tell lvm that the name of one of the
partitions it is using has changed (from /dev/sda10 to /dev/sda8; I'm
transitioning a system to LVM).  Should it pick this up on reboot or is
there some config file I need to prod?

Thanks

don

--
Donald Gordon | Wellington, New Zealand | All opinions above are those of my
donald gordon co nz | icq 14995769 | um | deceased pet goldfish, "Fishy II".