[linux-lvm] removing old disk

I am not sure what the problem is, I have an 80 gig disk which I try to pvmove the files to, from three 4-gig SCSI-disks that need to be removed for stability-test (something hangs the server randomly, I suspect too little W) but I cannot, even though the LVM-system has over 34 gig free, it says there's no room on the receiving disk, no matter which one in the same group I choose, any clues?

/Johan