Re: [linux-lvm] How can I change my disk type to 0x8e?

I changed from partition type 0 (empty) to 8e about 6 months ago and didn't lose
any data. I had type 0 because when I first installed LVM I tried to toggle my
partions to 0x8e and it changed it to type 0. LVM worked with type 0 but fdisk -l
showed no partitons. :-)