Re: [linux-lvm] LILO configuration for LVM "boot" filesystem

Big Brother tells me that Jens Benecke wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 11:32:07AM -0500, Jack McKinney wrote:
>
> >     Hmmm... I run Debian, and /var/tmp is certainly world-writable:
>
> OK. sue me. This was a proposal in a "enhancing Debian security" paper that
> I found on the net (and implemented partially here). It seems not to be the
> default on new Debian installs.
>
> Sorry.

    I'll have my lawyers contact your lawyers.   In the meantime, you can
help with the discovery procedures by tracking down that paper for us...
8-).

--
"I heard it was a lone gunman"                    Jack McKinney
   -X, The X Files                                jackmc lorentz com