[linux-lvm] Re: another nice feature for packagers ...

AJ Lewis lewis at sistina.com
Mon Jun 18 18:00:41 UTC 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 06:09:25PM +0200, Gergely Tamas wrote:
>  > No problem, I'm still trying to decide if we should move ${DESTDIR} into the
>  > individual 'install' targets or not...
>
> Thats a good question. :) I tried your version, and it worked well. The
> location of the configuration files is defived in a header file, so this
> is not a problem. The static links worked also well...

I moved it into the install targets.  My commit message explains why.

>  > Hmm...I think it should be the other way around.
>
> Yes, I thought about this version too... It doesn't metter which one you
> choose, as long as there are separate definitions for static and shared
> libraries, I think. So they have not to be moved manually...

It's in.

>  > Just FYI, the entire build system is going to get an overhaul after the 1.0
>  > release, so I will definitely be making sure these detail are kept in mind
>  > for that.
>
> Which will be released this wednesday as I can remember, right?

I believe that's the plan.

--
AJ Lewis
Sistina Software Inc.                  Voice:  612-638-0500
Minneapolis, MN 55414                  E-Mail: lewis at sistina.com
http://www.sistina.com

Current GPG fingerprint = 3B5F 6011 5216 76A5 2F6B  52A0 941E 1261 0029 2648
Get my key at: http://www.sistina.com/~lewis/gpgkey
 (Unfortunately, the PKS-type keyservers do not work with multiple sub-keys)

-----Begin Obligatory Humorous Quote----------------------------------------
obtained from the Micro help desk.