[linux-lvm] raid-2.2.18-B0 + LVM

Hi,

i searched the arcives but did not find any hint.
I would like to compile a 2.2.18 kernel with a few security additions
(openwall + lids ...) and the new raid code and lvm.

unfortunately the patching of raid and lvm fails. I've tried to solve some
of the conficts manualiy but i'm not to confident on my handwork.

As I've read there should be a new beta soon (friday?) so I stopped
messing around with the kernel code for now ...

Does anyone alreadhe have patches for raid and lvm on 2.2.18 or can some
one provide them for the new beta?

Thanks,
    Goetz.