[linux-lvm] LVM + new raid

Hi,

I just checked in support for new raid.  I haven't had time to test
this, but I did base this patch on a patch I made and tested in
November.  It's unlikely that I'll have time to test it before beta6,
but we're going to release it with beta6 anyway just in case people
want to play.

If someone is feeling brave they can get the patch by checking out the
LVM_0-9-patches branch from CVS.

- Joe